- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices lemon
- 6 sprigs dill, plus 1 tbsp. chopped
- 1 green apple, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Baguette, for serving
- Butter lettuce, for serving
- In a large pot, arrange the chicken in a single layer. Place lemon slices and dill sprigs on chicken and pour water over it, covering by at least an inch. Bring water to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until cooked through, 10 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes, then slice into 1" pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, apple, onion, and celery.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Dijon, and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture and toss.
- Garnish with chopped dill and serve on a baguette with lettuce.